OUR SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
As MW Phokaia Beach Resort, we are aware of our duties and responsibilities regarding the environment, to leave a livable environment to future generations by effectively protecting natural resources for sustainable life. In this context, we comply with all legal requirements and aim to continuously improve our activities.
– We support local/regional employment and development,
– We inform both our guests and our staff about the natural and cultural heritage of the local area,
– When planning our investments, we take into account the risks of our buildings and infrastructure systems to protected sensitive areas, historical heritage and the integrity of the natural and cultural environment. We prefer local/regionally appropriate, sustainable practices and materials in our land use, construction, maintenance and repair operations, design and landscaping works.
What we have done about the environment to cause less damage to nature is the guarantee of what we will do in the future.
We thank you in advance for your support in our environmental awareness efforts.
Our Occupational Health and Safety policy is to protect human health within the framework of legal conditions and our own conditions, to protect human health in a team spirit, to provide a safe and healthy working environment, to raise awareness of all our employees with the help of trainings, to adopt it as a basic duty not to endanger the health and safety of themselves, other employees and our guests, to continuously improve the prevention culture by reviewing our risk analyses. Basic elements of our occupational health and safety policy are:
– We respect the labour rights of our personnel and follow them within the framework of legal provisions.
– We support the abolition of child labour.
– We offer our personnel the opportunity to develop and progress by providing regular trainings at regular intervals.
– We offer our personnel a healthy and safe working environment. We provide various opportunities to communicate their requests, suggestions and complaints. We contribute to the development of our management systems by evaluating the feedback from our personnel.
– We want to make occupational health and safety a corporate culture by working with the principle of zero accidents.
– We analyse potential risks in advance by considering our activities, our internal and external issues, the needs and expectations of our related parties, and develop them in line with the goal of continuous improvement. We address the Risk Management Process in all our business processes and aim to obtain new opportunities.
– We evaluate and analyse the quality and quality of product/service purchases with users. We act fairly, honestly and impartially in supplier selection.
– We evaluate all feedbacks of our guests and improve our processes in line with the data we obtain.
– We respect human rights; we reject all kinds of discrimination such as language, religion, race, gender, etc. We are against commercial, sexual or any other form of abuse or harassment against specially protected groups and other vulnerable groups. We support measures against domestic violence and child abuse.
– We act in accordance with the legislation on information security and improve our processes.
– We invest in technological systems with innovation studies that lead the sector.
As Mw Phokaia Beach Resort, we attach importance to the participation of our relevant parties while operating our policies, provide transparent information when necessary and aim to create pioneering, long-term value in the tourism sector in line with sustainable development.